- The website and its contents are for information purposes only.
- All information is “as is”. The II-JS makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the materials obtained through its site. Therefore, the IIJS is not liable for any expense or damage occurred as a consequence of content or site use. User agrees to indemnify and hold the IIJS harmless in any possible claim.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the materials published on this web site, including opinions expressed therein, are the responsibility of the individual authors/compilers and not those of the IIJS.
- The presence of a link does not imply endorsement or approval of its contents.
- Users may download, copy and reprint information obtained from the IIJS website for non–commercial purposes as long as the original source is properly cited.
- Users may not resell, redistribute, or create any derivative works without the proper authorization of the IIJS.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the District of Columbia
- Copyright © 2020 IIJS.